Star Wars Shattered Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Shattered Universe

A Starwars Universe that is in a dark time, play as either the Empire, Jedi, or Galactic Alliance in this Text Based RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Murmur Ventus Sermo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teryn Thire

Teryn Thire

Warning Level : Murmur Ventus Sermo Warnin23

Galactic Identification
Faction: Galactic Empire
Force Level:
Murmur Ventus Sermo Left_bar_bleue0/10Murmur Ventus Sermo Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

Murmur Ventus Sermo Empty
PostSubject: Murmur Ventus Sermo   Murmur Ventus Sermo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:01 pm

As the BAC landed on Utapau, Telor investigated the ship. an Holonet communication was active Teryn was there again holding his lizard.

"I see you've take my ship?" he said not sound bothered
Back to top Go down
Telor Frair

Galactic Identification
Faction: Galactic Alliance
Force Level:
Murmur Ventus Sermo Left_bar_bleue0/10Murmur Ventus Sermo Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: Murmur Ventus Sermo   Murmur Ventus Sermo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:02 pm

"Oh, well yes, but I figured you wouldn't mind, because all your men abandoned it," Telor replied.
Back to top Go down
Teryn Thire

Teryn Thire

Galactic Identification
Force Level:

PostSubject: Re: Murmur Ventus Sermo   Murmur Ventus Sermo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:05 pm

"if you have 'Claimed' my ship, in your name, then maybe you want war?" he said very clammily
Back to top Go down
Telor Frair

Galactic Identification
Force Level:

PostSubject: Re: Murmur Ventus Sermo   Murmur Ventus Sermo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:06 pm

"No, not at all, I do not want war. We are as of now a peaceful alliance. We only want peace between us and others."
Back to top Go down
Teryn Thire

Teryn Thire

Galactic Identification
Force Level:

PostSubject: Re: Murmur Ventus Sermo   Murmur Ventus Sermo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:08 pm

"Then why, have you stolen our Ship" he said with a small hint of anger and salt.
Back to top Go down
Telor Frair

Galactic Identification
Force Level:

PostSubject: Re: Murmur Ventus Sermo   Murmur Ventus Sermo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:09 pm

"We didn't steal anything... technically," Telor said with a little enthusiasm. "We only took what you left behind. Your men disowned it, so we took it."
Back to top Go down
Teryn Thire

Teryn Thire

Galactic Identification
Force Level:

PostSubject: Re: Murmur Ventus Sermo   Murmur Ventus Sermo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:13 pm

"The Ship was damaged from a suicide run form the ISS. Cloak i wasn't going to keep it." he said then sparked a smile.
Back to top Go down
Telor Frair

Galactic Identification
Force Level:

PostSubject: Re: Murmur Ventus Sermo   Murmur Ventus Sermo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:14 pm

"Oh, alright then, well I guess I can keep it." Telor smiled back, with his cheerful, clone smile.
Back to top Go down
Teryn Thire

Teryn Thire

Galactic Identification
Force Level:

PostSubject: Re: Murmur Ventus Sermo   Murmur Ventus Sermo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:16 pm

"I shall determine weather you can keep it." he said removing his smile with a wicked smile. "there are several Pirate bases several Light years away, from Utapau, I'm sure you'd like rid of them yes?"
Back to top Go down
Telor Frair

Galactic Identification
Force Level:

PostSubject: Re: Murmur Ventus Sermo   Murmur Ventus Sermo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:18 pm

"Hmm, well, my council and I have thought on this, and we think all pirates are outlaws, which makes them enemies of the Empire, so I think it would be fit for us to get rid of them. Why, though?"
Back to top Go down
Teryn Thire

Teryn Thire

Galactic Identification
Force Level:

PostSubject: Re: Murmur Ventus Sermo   Murmur Ventus Sermo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:22 pm

"If you want to keep the Ship, you must defeat these Pirates, with my forces, If you do not agree I shall have a Few BAC's came and see you." he said in a more serious tone. a beeping sound was herd and a the co-ordinates for the netting came on the screen, the Holo progenitor also turned off.
Back to top Go down
Telor Frair

Galactic Identification
Force Level:

PostSubject: Re: Murmur Ventus Sermo   Murmur Ventus Sermo Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:27 pm

"There is no need for threats, but alright, I'll work with you. And thank you for the coordinates."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murmur Ventus Sermo   Murmur Ventus Sermo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murmur Ventus Sermo
Page 1 of 1