Star Wars Shattered Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Shattered Universe

A Starwars Universe that is in a dark time, play as either the Empire, Jedi, or Galactic Alliance in this Text Based RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Kraft

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vargo
Admin

Warning Level : Training Kraft Warnin23

Galactic Identification
Faction: Jedi Order
Force Level:
Training Kraft Left_bar_bleue10/10Training Kraft Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Training Kraft Empty
PostSubject: Training Kraft   Training Kraft Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:46 pm

"Kraft, before you learn the ways of the force, you must learn, look deep in your thoughts, we must clear your mind of all illusions, clear your chocras" i said
Back to top Go down
https://starwarssu.rpg-board.net
Kraft

Kraft

Galactic Identification
Force Level:
Training Kraft Left_bar_bleue6/10Training Kraft Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)

Training Kraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Kraft   Training Kraft Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:07 pm

" Which Chakra Master Vargo? There, should be at least, 7? " Kraft said,
Back to top Go down
Vargo
Admin

Galactic Identification
Force Level:

Training Kraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Kraft   Training Kraft Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:19 pm

"All 7, the first one is Earth Chakra located at the base of the spine, it concentrates on Survival, and is blocked by fear, Kraft, tell me what your most afraid of" i said

(In Game afraid, and just answer questions and ask occasional questions, and post thoughts of your charactor, nothing more)
Back to top Go down
Kraft

Kraft

Galactic Identification
Force Level:

Training Kraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Kraft   Training Kraft Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:17 pm

" Ok, " Kraft said, he then sat down, and meditated. He then entered, a state, a state in a different dimension, where his mind was seperated from his body. He then saw a masked man, the same man that massacred the entire village he used to live in. " You shall be next, " the masked man said. " No! " Kraft said, he ran, remembering everyone dying. The masked man then appeared in front of him, Kraft drew his lightsaber, and the masked man easily dodged his attack. The masked man drew out a Vibro Katana, and began to attack Kraft and left thousands of cuts on him. Kraft then got weak, barely able to move, " Gah, I may die, but. . . Gah! But, I'm not going to die. . . Alone! " Kraft said, he then exploded, and died. Then he got back to his body. " I, I think I just faced. . . Death. . . " Kraft said,
Back to top Go down
Vargo
Admin

Galactic Identification
Force Level:

Training Kraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Kraft   Training Kraft Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:08 pm

"Kraft, its not real, its just an allusion, try to focus, use the force, the force will assist in calming your mind, he cant hurt you, your a jedi master, he is but a lonely marader" i said
Back to top Go down
Kraft

Kraft

Galactic Identification
Force Level:

Training Kraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Kraft   Training Kraft Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:16 pm

" Ok, " Kraft said, he then meditated again. And again, he was teleported, his mind was seperate from his body again. The masked man appeared again, he charged at Kraft, Kraft activated his Green Lightsaber, and deflected his Vibroblade. Kraft then attacked the man, and got a little afraid, the man then got the upperhand. Kraft then realized he shouldn't be afraid, he then wasn't afraid anymore for some reason. Kraft then used something he called 360 push, which made a force push around his entire body instead of in front of his hand. The man was pushed back, and was kneeling. The man then pulled out a blaster, he began to open fire at Kraft, Kraft then made a motion like he was doing force push, except he was absorbing the blaster shots. He then shot them back in a large shot, and knocked back the man, " Surrender, " Kraft said. The man looked at him, and then charged at him, the man then transformed into some sort of beast worm thing. Kraft then cut it's mask in half, and the thing disintegrated. The masked man then appeared behind him, and made a loud moan, and attempted to attack him, the masked man then turned into stone. The stone probably signified that it was a end to his fear, then he got back into his body. " I wasn't afraid of death, it was, that man. I don't feel afraid anymore, " Kraft said,
Back to top Go down
Vargo
Admin

Galactic Identification
Force Level:

Training Kraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Kraft   Training Kraft Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:02 pm

"Good, you have mastered the Earth Chakra" i said

we moved to another location in the temple

"Next is the Water Chakra, it is located in the Sacrum, it focuses on pleasure, and is blocked by guilt, Kraft, tell me what you are most guilty of" i said
Back to top Go down
Kraft

Kraft

Galactic Identification
Force Level:

Training Kraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Kraft   Training Kraft Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:36 pm

" Well, I only feel guilty about one thing, I was a child, and my entire village was massacred. I feel guilt because I didn't do anything, and everyone died. . . " Kraft said,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Kraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Kraft   Training Kraft Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Kraft
Page 1 of 1